What Is Kairos?
Kairos Learning enables our clients to experience “kairos moments” of inspired learning, understanding and empowerment, which can lead to positive change, along with:
- Engaged and energized employees.
- Increased job and career satisfaction.
- Increased collaboration and teamwork.
- Improved team effectiveness.
- Purposeful action.
- Improved organizational, managerial and individual performance.
- Ongoing personal and professional growth and learning.
The ancient Greeks had two distinct words for describing time – chronos and kairos. While the former refers to chronological or sequential time, the latter signifies a time in between, a moment of undetermined period of time in which something special happens. What the special something is depends on who is using the word. While chronos is quantitative, kairos has a qualitative nature.
For more information, take a look at this Wikipedia listing on Kairos and its multiple meanings.
Contact us and find out how Kairos Learning can help your organization or you create the positive change you need and deserve!