What Is Kairos?
Kairos Learning enables our clients to experience “kairos moments” of inspired learning, understanding and empowerment, which can lead to positive change, along with:
- Engaged and energized employees.
- Increased job and career satisfaction.
- Increased collaboration and teamwork.
- Improved team effectiveness.
- Purposeful action.
- Improved organizational, managerial and individual performance.
- Ongoing personal and professional growth and learning.
The ancient Greeks had two distinct words for describing time – chronos and kairos. While the former refers to chronological or sequential time, the latter signifies a time in between, a moment of undetermined period of time in which something special happens. What the special something is depends on who is using the word. While chronos is quantitative, kairos has a qualitative nature.
For more information, take a look at this Wikipedia listing on Kairos and its multiple meanings.
Contact us to discuss how Kairos Learning can work your organization.