Team & Leader Effectiveness Services
Working with teams and their leaders serves as a lever for change within an organization. This can lead to improved team performance, increased employee motivation and engagement, improved customer service, and better retention.
By teams, we mean matrixed teams, intact teams, units, department, or cohorts of professionals. We think that working with teams can have a business multiplier effect – there’s a proportional increase in the desired outcomes from working with teams and their leaders as opposed to working with individual employees.
We offer different types of team effectiveness services including …
- Team Building – programs that provide an opportunity for reflection, personal and team insights, and learning
- Team Development – ongoing work that helps teams achieve targeted outcomes to change their behaviors, such as better collaboration or communication to improve team performance
- Teams Bonding – fun, recreational, or experiential activities for a team to build rapport and bond
At Kairos Learning, one size does not fit all. We tailor and customize our solutions in collaboration with our clients to apply the right processes, design, tools, and services to achieve the desired results. Service may be delivered in-person/onsite or via webinar to deliver cost-effective services from a distance or to a distributed group of learners.
TEAM BUILDING PROGRAMS
MBTI® with Teams
Kairos Learning uses the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) with teams to look at issues around communication, conflict, project management, job satisfaction, team dynamics, change, stress, and leadership.
- We design and deliver customized team building sessions for onsite meetings, conferences, and off-site retreats. And manage all the online assessment testing + purchasing of the MBTI reports and Type booklets.
- Typical team building sessions run 3 to 4 hours and includes an overview of the MBTI®, discussion of individual reports and types, analysis of the team’s type table, and a few experiential exercises to demonstrate how type plays out in the team or organization.
- A full-day team building session allows more time to review participants’ reports, focus on specific team issues (i.e., change, stress, leadership) and explore type temperaments.
- Participants take the assessment online prior to the workshop.
- Fees depend on length of the program + number of participants + type of interpretative report and MBTI® booklets selected.
Offsite Retreat Design & Facilitation
Based on client discussions and/or interviews with team members and leadership, we will design and facilitate offsite sessions to achieve desired results.
- Many offsites we have created focus on learning more about each other (for newly formed teams), increasing communication and collaboration, strategic planning or managing conflict.
- Different tools, techniques and strategies help us get at the key conversations to make effective changes and decisions.
- Other retreats focus on a topic or two like mini courses, such as team accountability, your work purpose, or change management.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
Developing Your Team’s Skills
Do you need to enhance the skills of your team or managers within your organization? Kairos Learning can work with you to create a training development program that will deliver measurable results. Determining the key competencies that need to be developed is key. Then exploring the best way to help people learn these competencies goes into the design – Is it live courses or self-paced or blended program design? Do you include lab time for feedback on assignments given? Is mentoring or coaching involved? We provide the courses and evaluate the effectiveness throughout the program. We’re looking for application of the skills to their work for results that matter.
The program’s focus could be:
- Developing change management skills
- Developing change resiliency
- Developing leadership mindset
- Managing in a hybrid work environment and shared space work environment
- Managing performance
- Motivating and engaging your team
- Team effectiveness skills (collaboration, communication, accountability)
Vision & Strategy Planning
A well-designed and communicated trio of key strategic elements (mission, vision, and values) will make an organization operate more effectively and engage its employees. Kairos Learning works with leadership teams to craft these key elements, as well as the strategic planning documents (goals, tasks, timeline, metrics, evaluation methods) to implement the strategic plan.
Example of TEAM BONDING where I can facilitate a debrief session at the end of the fun experience … group mosaics with The Mosaic Gardens. We have also worked with cooking schools to make the experience a little more related to work back in the office as the meal is cooked!
Contact us and let’s start a conversation today!