Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Services
MBTI® with Teams
Kairos Learning uses the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) with teams to look at issues around communication, conflict, project management, job satisfaction, team dynamics, change, stress, and leadership.
- We design and deliver customized team building sessions for onsite meetings, conferences, and off-site retreats. And manage all the online assessment testing + purchasing of the MBTI reports and Type booklets.
- Typical team building sessions run 3 to 4 hours and includes an overview of the MBTI®, discussion of individual reports and types, analysis of the team’s type table, and a few experiential exercises to demonstrate how type plays out in the team or organization.
- A full day team building session allows more time to review participants’ reports, focus on specific team issues (i.e., change, stress, leadership) and explore type temperaments.
- Participants take the assessment online prior to the workshop.
- Fees depend on length of the program + number of participants + type of interpretative report and MBTI® booklets selected.
Webinars Utilizing the MBTI®
Kairos Learning workshops on the MBTI® will teach participants about several layers of type theory including the 16 types, 4 temperaments, type dynamics, and type development. Our courses also include experiential learning components, which allows for a deeper understanding of how type plays out in people interactions. The courses can be delivered live in person or live online.
A sampling of course titles include:
- Constructive Communications Using the MBTI®
- Learning Your MBTI® Leadership Style
- Mindfulness, Leadership & the MBTI®
- Mindfulness, Stress Reduction & Your MBTI® Type
- Using the MBTI® in Performance Management
- Using the MBTI® in Providing Feedback
- Using the MBTI® to Manage Change Effectively
- What Makes Us Tick: Understanding Our Personal and Professional Relationships Through Myers-Briggs
Contact us and let’s start a conversation today!