Change Management (OCM)
What changes are happening within your organization? How are you managing the change efforts? Are you getting the results you want?
Kairos Learning provides change management services to support a variety of organizational changes:
- Cultural – Vision changes
- Employee Satisfaction surveys
- Hybrid work environment
- New policy or legislation
- Rapid growth
- Technology implementation or transitions
Working with executive sponsors, the change project manager, or the change team, Kairos Learning can:
- Create a change management strategy to dovetail with the technical implementation or cultural changes occurring
- Create the communications plans and timeline geared towards communicating the change to all levels of the organization using multiple methods
- Conduct focus groups and surveys to fully understand the change issues from all angles in the organization
- Evaluate the interventions throughout the change process
- Create a Change Champions Program
- Deliver change management training to managers and employees to manage change more successfully. Course examples include:
- Advancing Your Leadership Skills in Change Management
- Developing Change Resiliency
- Harnessing the Power of Communication to Drive Change Initiatives
- Manager’s/Supervisor’s Role in Leading Change
We draw from a variety of change practices and models to influence our change management work including Scott/Jaffe’s Change Curve Model, Bridges Transitions Model, Tuckman’s 4 Stages of Group Development, Grove’s Organizational Change Model, the Drexler/Sibbet Team Performance Model, and Prosci methodology and ADKAR model.
Contact us and let’s start a conversation today!