Kairos Webinar Training Courses
Kairos Learning currently offers 3 core webinar trainings which can be customized for delivery to a specific audience.
- Best Practices in Webinar Training Design
- Facilitation Skills for the Live, Online Classroom
- Strengthening Your Webinar Skills
Kairos Learning offers trainings in 2 delivery formats: onsite classroom training and live, online webinar training, which offers a cost-effective, convenient training solution for our clients. Our courses deliver cutting edge information, practical tips, tools, strategies, techniques, and resources on a variety of professional development topics. We have developed special expertise in the areas of synchronous (webinar) training design and delivery.
Participants will learn and practice effective, practical and creative strategies and techniques for teaching in the live, online classroom environment. Participant guides, templates and resource materials are provided.
Who Should Attend?
- Trainers who want to deliver live, online courses
- Facilitators who want to understand webinar design principles
- Presenters wanting to explore this new format of delivery
- Trainers & facilitators who want to add live, online design & development skills to their toolbox
|Best Practices in Webinar Training Design|
For professionals new to webinar design:
|Facilitation Skills for the Live, Online Classroom|
For professionals new to webinar facilitation:
|Strengthening Your Webinar Skills|
Skill building for the experienced webinar trainer:
Kairos Learning Webinars Maximize Learner Participation & Engagement!
What makes Kairos Learning courses unique is the level of interactivity and collaboration that occurs during the live, online sessions. Our webinars are much more than just a lecture with PowerPoint slides and a few polling questions.
- Utilize virtual classroom tools – breakout room discussions, web browsing, whiteboard exercises, and action planning – to increase learning and engagement.
- Are presented in 60 to 90 minutes, allowing learners to easily absorb new material and reduce content overload. Some topics are taught in a series to allow for skills building between sessions.
- Are limited to 20 learners per webinar to increase participation and sharing of best practices.
Our webinars are delivered by trainers who are specifically trained in synchronous (live online) training design and facilitation.
We want to maximize our virtual training programs to have the most impact and ROI possible for our clients.
Contact us, today, and Kairos Learning help you excel in the webinar space.