Team Building & Organizational Development
At Kairos Learning, one size does not fit all. We tailor and customize our Organizational Development Services in collaboration with our clients to apply the right processes, design, tools, and services to achieve the desired results. Some of our organizational development services can be also delivered using webinar technology to deliver cost-effective services from a distance or to a distributed group of learners.
MBTI® with Teams
We work with teams on change issues (merging teams, new technology, or new leadership), team dynamics (conflicts, communication skills, project management) and team development.
The Myers Briggs Types Indicator® (MBTI) assessment can be a catalyst for team members to begin a conversation about the similarities and differences in their styles. It is the foundation on which the members begin to understand one another in different ways and learn about their team and individual types. When participants understand their type preferences, they can approach their own work in a manner that best suits their style, including how they manage their time, problem solving, decision making, project management, sales, and stress. Knowledge of type can also help employees deal with workplace culture, development of new skills, understanding of their participation on teams, and coping with change in the workplace.
Kairos Learning’s approach to working with teams and the MBTI:
- Kairos Learning works with intact or cross functional teams, departments and organizations to look at issues around change, communication, conflict, project management, job satisfaction, team dynamics, stress, and leadership. We design and deliver customized workshops or team building sessions for onsite meetings, conferences, and off-site retreats.
- Typical team building session length is 3 to 4 hours and provides: an overview of the MBTI®, discussion of individual reports and types, analysis of the team’s type, and a few experiential exercises to demonstrate how type plays out in the team or organization.
- A full day team building session allows more time to review participants’ reports, focus on specific team issues (i.e. change, stress, leadership) and explore type temperaments.
- Participants take the assessment online prior to the workshop.
- Fees depend on length of the program + number of participants + type of interpretative report and MBTI® booklets selected.
Offsite Design & Facilitation
Kairos Learning will design and facilitate team building experiences based on the Client’s needs. Based on client discussions and/or interviews with team members and leadership, we will design and facilitate offsite sessions based on desired results.
- Many of the offsites we have created focus on strategic planning, change management, or managing conflict more effectively. Different tools, techniques and strategies help us get at the key conversations to make changes and decisions.
- Sometimes the goal is a fun experience with the team outside of office environment, such as cooking or creating mosaics. Kairos can create these experiences as well.
Working with executive sponsors, project managers, communications specialists, and key team members, Kairos Learning can:
- Co-create the change management strategy to dovetail with the technical implementation or cultural changes occurring.
- Co-create the communications plans and timeline geared towards communicating the change to all levels of the organization using multiple methods.
- Deliver change management training to managers and employees so they are aware of their role in the organization.
Vision & Strategy
A well-designed and communicated trio of key strategic elements (mission, vision and values) will make an organization operate more effectively and engage its employees. Kairos Learning works with leadership teams to craft these key elements as well as the strategic planning documents (goals, tasks, timeline, metrics, evaluation methods) to implement the strategic plan.
Does your company need our services to increase your organizational effectiveness? Contact us, and let’s start a conversation today.