Career Counseling & Development
Kairos Learning provides career counseling services in-person (selected locations), by phone, or online. We assist individuals at any stage of their career development process:
- Self-assessment and career testing
- Values Inventory, Skillscan®, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, Strong Interest Inventory®
- Career exploration counseling and resources
- Goal setting assistance
- Job search guidance
- Interview coaching
- Career change, job transition, and life transition coaching
Courses on the full range of career development topics can be delivered by the Kairos Learning team in a classroom or by webinar.
- Mapping Your Path to Career Satisfaction (online)
- Compass Journey: A Personal Career and Life-Strategizing Course
- What Makes Us Tick: Understanding Our Personal and Professional Relationships Through Myers-Briggs
Kairos Learning has worked with organizations in a variety of industries to create career programs or centers aimed at increasing employee satisfaction, motivation and career fitness as well as aiding in employee recruitment, talent management and retention. Career programs can include a mixture of classes, lunch ‘n learns, webinars, online assessment and resource site, career counseling services, and career mapping. Let Kairos Learning work with you to create a customized career program for your organizational culture.
Does your organization need to engage, develop and/or retain your employees? Contact us and let us help you start an internal career program.